LONDON, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a form of Cloud computing that provides virtualized computing resources over the internet. In an IaaS model, a third-party provider hosts hardware, software, servers, storage and other infrastructure components on behalf of its users. IaaS providers also host users' applications and handle tasks, including system maintenance, back-up and resiliency planning. In India, enterprises are looking for ways to cut down their operational cost, and Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is the best investment for them, as don't have to pay for the services which are not in use. Moreover, enterprises are not required to cash in extra amount for upgrading hardware and other infrastructure in IaaS, thereby eliminating the need for service contracts and virtualization licensing costs. Increasing need to lower the IT burden in organizations, reduce the costs incurred in deploying data centers and hiring skilled resources to manage the IT infrastructures are some of the major factors expected to drive the market of Cloud IaaS in the country during 2016-2021. Moreover, increasing digitalization of enterprises and increasing demand from growing number of Small and Midsize Businesses SMBs are expected to positively influence the India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) over the span of next five years.
According to "India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market, By Solution , By User Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011–2021", the Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during 2016 – 2021. On the basis of type, the market of Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market in the country is broadly segmented into three categories, namely, Public, Hybrid and Public. Public dominated the country's Cloud IaaS market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Network as a Service (NaaS) is the most preferred type of solutions among Indian consumers. Few of the leading players operating in India cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) market include Amazon Data Services, Rackspace India and Microsoft India, among others. "India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market, By Solution , By User Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011–2021" discusses the following aspects of India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market:
- India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Public, Private & Hybrid), By Solution (Network as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service & Managed Hosting Services), By User Type (Small & Medium Business Vs. Large Enterprise), By End User (IT & Telecom, BFSI, Healthcare, Government, Education & Others), By Region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Cloud IaaS providers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Cloud IaaS providers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4290219/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-cloud-infrastructure-as-a-service-market-by-type-by-solution-by-user-type-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011a2021-300359660.html