The commercial vehicles market of India is segmented into three broad categories on the basis of gross vehicle weight (GVW). Commercial vehicles with GVW less than 7.5 tons are considered as light commercial vehicles (LCVs). On the other hand, commercial vehicles with GVW between 7.5 tons and 16.2 tons are categorized as medium commercial vehicles (MCVs). Lastly, the commercial vehicles with GVW greater than 16.2 tons are considered as heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) in the country.
Some of the major companies operating in commercial vehicles market are Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, and Mahindra & Mahindra cumulatively accounted for a lion's share in FY2016. "India Commercial Vehicles Market By Vehicle Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2021", report elaborates following aspects of commercial vehicles market in India:
- India Commercial Vehicles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Light, Medium and Heavy) and By End Use Industry (Passenger Transportation, Logistics, Mining, and Construction)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India commercial vehicles market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and adds weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with commercial vehicle manufacturers, dealers & distributors, and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4368339/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-commercial-vehicles-market-by-vehicle-type-by-end-use-industry-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021-300367815.html