LONDON, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Construction chemicals are chemical compounds added to construction materials for improving their performance, workability and compatibility with the construction structure. Moreover, construction chemicals impart structural and functional properties such as durability, finish and resistance to adverse conditions to the finished structure. Rising demand for high quality construction coupled with technological advancements is forecast to drive demand for construction chemicals in India during 2015 - 2020. Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles, improving living standards and growing demand for aesthetically designed residential and commercial buildings is buoying growth in the construction chemicals market in India. Moreover, with increasing government regulations such as National Building Code (NBC) and green building initiatives, consumption of construction chemicals that adhere to the applicable norms and standards is growing, both in new building construction activities as well as repair & rehabilitation of existing buildings.
According to "India Construction Chemicals Market By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Flooring Chemicals, Repair and Rehabilitation Chemicals & Others), By Application and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020", construction chemicals market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 15% during 2015 - 2020. Changing consumer lifestyles, especially of the country's robustly expanding middle class population, is driving demand for quality construction of residential structures, thereby driving demand for construction chemicals in India. In 2014, concrete admixtures accounted for the majority share in the country's construction chemicals market. Increase in the number of high rise buildings coupled with growing need for fast and high quality construction is driving demand for concrete admixtures for blending purposes. Pidilite, Sika, BASF and FOSROC are few of the leading players operating in India construction chemicals market. "India Construction Chemicals Market By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Flooring Chemicals, Repair and Rehabilitation Chemicals and Others), By Application and Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2010 – 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to the construction chemicals market in India:
- India Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Flooring Chemicals, Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals & Others); End User (Infrastructure & Real Estate)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India construction chemicals market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, suppliers of construction chemicals and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with manufacturers of construction chemicals and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3564647/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48