NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
The report titled "India Dairy Products Industry Outlook to 2019 – Dominating Branded Players and Rising Milk Availability to Foster Growth" provides detailed overview on the India Dairy Food Market and helps readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report will help industry consultants, dairy farms, government association, dairy co-operatives, India dairy processing companies and other manufacturers to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future. The report provides the investment model i.e. return on investment, payback period and capital expenditure required to set up and run the dairy products processing companies involved in ice-cream, cheese and butter. The publication also provides the profit margin and value chain analysis of dairy processing companies involved in the business segments of ice-cream, milk powder, cheese, butter, cottage cheese, yoghurt, flavored milk and probiotic dairy products industry.
Dairy Food Market in the India, which is driven by rise in consumption levels, higher share of value added dairy products and rising scope for branded players registered revenues of India ~ billion in FY'2010. With the advent of new multinational players in the industry, the revenues increased by 15.1% compared to FY'2011 where the total revenues reached INR ~ billion. Each segment in the Dairy Food Market is subject to a gamut of different factors such as input prices and number of units sold that play an important role in determining their respective revenues. The Dairy Food Market in the India has grown at a CAGR of 14.5% from India INR ~ billion in FY'2009 to INR ~ billion in FY'2014.
The India Dairy Food market is comprised of various national and multinational players that specialize in developing various value added dairy products. Market revenues of Amul have increased noticeably from INR ~ billion in FY'2009 to INR ~ billion in FY'2014 which makes it the largest player in the India Dairy Products Market. Mother Dairy was the second largest brand of Dairy products in FY'2014. Hatsun Agro generated revenues of INR ~ billion through Ice Cream and value added milk products.
Three main competitors in the Dairy Food products market in the India are Amul, Mother Dairy and Hatsun Ago. Mother Dairy sold ~ million value added milk products in FY'2014 followed by Parag (Gowardhan) selling ~ million units of milk products and Hatsun Agro with ~ million units of Ice Cream. Since FY'2010, Amul Yogurt has prevailed to be the bestselling dairy product, majorly due to price cuts, strong sales of Amul Milk.
The market for dairy products in the India is changing at a brisk rate. Technological advancements and product differentiation across ages as well as competitive pressures have been significantly changing the market. Revenues from the Dairy Food Market in the India are expected to expand to INR ~ million in FY'2019, growing with a CAGR of ~% from FY'2014 to FY'2019.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Market size of the India Dairy Food, Cheese, Butter, Cottage Cheese, Milk Powder, flavored milk and yoghurt market.
- Market segmentation of the dairy food market on the sector value and Types of products, type of distribution, by players and regions.
- Market segmentation of Ice-cream, Cheese, butter, yogurt, paneer, flavored milk and milk powder market on the basis of organized and unorganized market, Institutional demand, Regional consumption, Rural and Urban Sales, Branded and Unbranded, Retail format (mode of distribution), packaged/ unpackaged products, product categories segment
- Value Chain and profit margin analysis in Ice-cream, dairy products industry.
- Investment model of ice-cream, cheese and butter manufacturing plant
- Export and Import Scenario of each segment of dairy food market
- Government Support and Regulations in India dairy food market
- Trends and Development in the India Dairy Food Market.
- Competitive Landscape, brand analysis, Market share of several companies operating in each business segment of India Dairy food market
- Future outlook and projections of the India Dairy Food Market – Cheese, Ice Cream, Milk Powder, Flavored Milk, Butter, Cottage Cheese( Paneer) and Yogurt on the basis of revenues in the India.
- Macro-economic and industry factors affecting the India dairy food market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03328518-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001