NEW YORK, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- India is the largest producer of milk and dairy products in the world. The country has experienced tremendous improvement in per capita availability of milk over the last five years. Organized dairy products market in the country is witnessing growth, on account of rising demand for functional dairy products, due to their low fat and cholesterol content. India is witnessing entry of large number of international players, offering a variety of non-conventional dairy products such as yogurts and probiotic drinks. However, unorganized sector, which comprises small farmers, accounts for a majority share in the country's dairy products market. Domestic players are also increasing their focus on offering products for health conscious consumers and introducing packaging innovations to strengthen their market position.
According to "India Dairy Products Market By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the market for dairy products in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016 - 2021. In 2015, North India dominated the country's dairy products market, on account of increasing per capita expenditure, rising youth population, introduction of value added dairy products, changing consumption patterns, and growing penetration of international players. India dairy products market is witnessing a shift towards healthier products such as probiotic drinks, yogurts, etc. Few of the leading players operating in India dairy products market include Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., National Dairy Development Board, Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Ltd., and Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers' Federation Limited, among others. "India Dairy Products Market By Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects related to dairy products market in India:
- India Dairy Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Drinking Milk, Ghee, Butter, Ice Cream, Milk Powder, Cheese, Yogurts, Probiotic Drinks & Others); By Organized vs. Unorganized
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India dairy products market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, major players and new entrepreneurs align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with India dairy products companies, independent dairy shop owners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03664182-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-dairy-products-market-by-type-drinking-milk-ghee-butter-ice-cream-milk-powder-cheese-yogurts-probiotic-drinks-and-others-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300279156.html