DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Data Storage Market By Type (External Drives and Cloud Storage), By Application (Storage, Back-Up and Disaster Recovery, Data Analytics), By End Use (BFSI, IT and Telecom, Government, etc.), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
India's data storage market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016-2021
South India dominated India data storage market in 2015, and is anticipated to continue its dominance during the forecast period, owing to rising number of IT companies in various cities in the region. Furthermore, BFSI sector was the highest demand generator for data storage in India in 2015, owing to large volumes of data being generated, coupled with growing security concerns in banks and other financial institutions.
"India Data Storage Market Report" discusses the following aspects of India data storage market:
- India Data Storage Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Type (External Drives & Cloud Storage), By Application (Storage, Back-Up & Disaster Recovery, Data Analytics), By End Use (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government, Education, Defense & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Rising Usage of Flash/Solid State Drives
- Shifting focus towards Bring in Your Own Device
- High Adoption of Hybrid Cloud Storage
- Data Containerization to avoid security threats
- Increased usage of Software Defined Storage
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Data Storage Market Overview
5. India Data Storage Landscape
6. India Data Storage Market Outlook
7. India External Drives Storage Market Outlook
8. India Cloud Storage Market Outlook
9. India Data Storage Market Attractive Index
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. List of Major Distributor/Supplier of Data Storage
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Amazon Data Services Pvt Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Pvt Ltd
- EMC2 India Pvt Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Pvt Ltd.
- IBM India Pvt Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporations Pvt Ltd.
- NetApp India Pvt Ltd
- Seagate Technology HDD Pvt Ltd.
- Sony India Pvt Ltd.
- VMWare Pvt Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvx2r2/india_data
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-data-storage-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-rising-usage-of-flashsolid-state-drives--high-adoption-of-hybrid-cloud-storage---research-and-markets-300447863.html
SOURCE Research and Markets