LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Generator or genset is the most reliable, efficient, and cost-effective source for emergency and backup power. Diesel gensets are easy to set up and operate, and can be used in all types of applications such as oil & gas, IT & telecom, residential and hospitals, among others. According to the Indian Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the country's IT industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.36% during FY11-FY25. Backed by thriving IT industry, increasing establishment of Special Economic Zone (SEZs) and growing number of government infrastructure projects such as metro rails, smart cities, expansion of state & national highways, the country's diesel gensets market is expected to grow at a healthy pace during 2016-2021. India faces huge power supply deficits in every region. In order to run businesses, manufacturers cannot depend entirely on the country's power grid system. Consequently, various organizations, industries, real estate companies, hospitals, etc., rely on diesel gensets to address their increasing power requirements.
According to "India Diesel Gensets Market By Rating, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the diesel gensets market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016 – 2021. Low and medium voltage diesel gensets cumulatively accounted for a majority share in the country's diesel gensets market in 2015, primarily on account of growing demand from residential and commercial establishments. On the other hand, the demand for high and very high voltage diesel gensets in India is majorly being accounted for by manufacturing sector due to their continuous power supply requirements. In 2015, manufacturing sector was the largest end-user of diesel gensets in India, followed by commercial and residential sectors."India Diesel Gensets Market By Rating, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of India diesel gensets market:
- India Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Rating (Low Voltage (5kVA-75kVA), Medium Voltage (75.1kVA-350kVA), High Voltage (350.1kVA-750kVA) & Very High Voltage (750.1kVA-3000kVA)), By End User (Manufacturing, Commercial, Residential, Telecom, Healthcare and Pharma & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India diesel gensets market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, diesel genset manufacturers and channel partners to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with diesel genset manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422597/
ReportBuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-diesel-gensets-market-by-rating-by-end-user-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300378768.html