DUBLIN, May 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Diesel Gensets Market By Rating, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The diesel gensets market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during 2016 - 2021. Low and medium voltage diesel gensets cumulatively accounted for a majority share in the country's diesel gensets market in 2015, primarily on account of growing demand from residential and commercial establishments.
Backed by thriving IT industry, increasing establishment of Special Economic Zone (SEZs) and growing number of government infrastructure projects such as metro rails, smart cities, expansion of state & national highways, the country's diesel gensets market is expected to grow at a healthy pace during 2016-2021. India faces huge power supply deficits in every region. In order to run businesses, manufacturers cannot depend entirely on the country's power grid system. Consequently, various organizations, industries, real estate companies, hospitals, etc., rely on diesel gensets to address their increasing power requirements.
On the other hand, the demand for high and very high voltage diesel gensets in India is majorly being accounted for by manufacturing sector due to their continuous power supply requirements. In 2015, manufacturing sector was the largest end-user of diesel gensets in India, followed by commercial and residential sectors.
India Diesel Gensets Market report discusses the following aspects of India diesel gensets market:
- India Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Rating (Low Voltage (5kVA-75kVA), Medium Voltage (75.1kVA-350kVA), High Voltage (350.1kVA-750kVA) & Very High Voltage (750.1kVA-3000kVA)), By End User (Manufacturing, Commercial, Residential, Telecom, Healthcare and Pharma & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Penetration of Digital Technologies
- Growing Focus on Prompt Operations & Maintenance Services
- Shift towards Biodiesel Gensets
- Implementation of New Emission Limit Initiatives
- Growing Demand for Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
5. India Diesel Gensets Market Outlook Market Attractiveness Index
6. India Low Voltage (5kVA-75kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
7. India Medium Voltage (75.1kVA-350kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
8. India High Voltage (350.1kVA-750kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
9. India Very High Voltage (750.1kVA-3000kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
10. Import-Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. India Diesel Gensets Rental Market Outlook
17. Raw Material Analysis
18. Voice of Customers
19. Channel Partner Analysis
20. Strategic Recommendations
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Caterpillar India Private Ltd.
- Cummins India Limited
- Escorts Ltd.
- Greaves Cotton Ltd.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd
- Kohler Power Systems
- Mahindra Powerol Limited
- Sonalika Group
- VE Commercial Vehicle Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2d26d7/india_diesel
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-diesel-gensets-market-forecast--opportunities-2021---research-and-markets-300453130.html
SOURCE Research and Markets