DUBLIN, August 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Elevators and Escalators Market By Type of Carriage, By Elevator Door Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for elevators in India is projected to grow at a CAGR over 8% during 2016-2021. South region dominated the country's elevators market, due to increasing government projects, rising commercial and high rise buildings in the region.
Rising demand for elevators in India can be attributed to increasing construction of high rise buildings, growing real estate sector, increasing urbanization coupled with rising government initiatives such as smart city and AMRUT city projects in the country. In addition, growing government focus towards building high class infrastructure coupled with rising investment on improvement of public infrastructure such as construction of new airports and metro rail projects in large cities is driving demand for elevators in India. Companies involved in manufacturing elevators are also increasing their focus on manufacturing smart and energy efficient elevators.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India elevators market.
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, elevator providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- Blue Star Elevators India Ltd.
- Fujitec India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hitachi Lift India Pvt. Ltd.
- Johnson Lifts Pvt. Ltd.
- KONE Elevator India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Elevator ETA India Pvt. Ltd.
- Omega Elevators
- Otis Elevator Company (India) Ltd.
- Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Toshiba Johnson Elevators (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Elevators Market Overview
5. India Elevators Market Landscape
6. India Elevators Market Outlook
7. India Residential Elevators Market Outlook
8. India Commercial Elevators Market Outlook
9. India Industrial Elevators Market Outlook
10. India Government Institutional Elevators Market Outlook
11. Market Attractiveness Index
12. Value Chain Analysis
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economy Profile
15. Import-Export Analysis
16. Market Dynamics
17. Market Trends & Developments
18. Pricing Analysis
19. Competitive Landscape
20. Voice of Customer- By End User
21. Strategic Recommendations
22. India Escalators Market Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nngn24/india_elevators
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-elevators-and-escalators-market-to-grow-8-by-2021---driven-by-rising-investment-in-public-infrastructure---research-and-markets-300315875.html
SOURCE Research and Markets