NEW YORK, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Engineering plastics are thermoplastics used for application in areas that require high performance materials offering high resistance to heat and chemical exposure, superior tensile strength and fire retardancy. Automotive and electrical & electronics industries are the major consumers of engineering plastics in India, on account of their suitability for manufacturing a variety of auto parts, and lighting and electrical equipment like switchgears, sockets, enclosures, etc. Increasing disposable income, changing consumer lifestyle, and rapid urbanization and industrialization are driving automotive manufacturing in India, thereby propelling the demand for engineering plastics in the country. Moreover, adoption of lightweight technology in various industries is further fueling growth in India engineering plastics market, as the use of engineering plastics results in weight reduction as well as performance enhancement, along with fostering environmental sustainability.
According to TechSci Research report, "India Engineering Plastics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", India engineering plastics market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 13% during 2015 – 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing application in various industries, wherein engineering plastics are fast emerging as substitutes to traditional engineering materials like wood and metal, owing to their superior physical and mechanical properties. In 2014, Acrylonitrile-Butadiene Styrene (ABS) was the most dominant segment in the country's engineering plastics market, followed by polycarbonate, styrene-acrylonitrile copolymer (SAN), polyamide and Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT). Major players operating in India engineering plastics market include Styrolution ABS, SRF, Bhansali Engineering Polymers, DuPont, and Ester, among others. "India Engineering Plastics Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" elaborates the following aspects of engineering plastics market in India:
- India Engineering Plastics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – ABS, Polycarbonate, SAN, Polyamide, PBT
- Import-Export Analysis
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India engineering plastics market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, engineering plastic manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with engineering plastic producers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03273375-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-engineering-plastics-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300267177.html