DUBLIN, May 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Glycol Market in India: Business Report 2016" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of glycol market in India.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in India
- Glycol market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Reasons to Buy:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help to manage business environment. This will be achieved through the report's unique analysis providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Your company's business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the glycol market in India.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company's decision-making processes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDIA: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. GLYCOL MARKET IN INDIA
2.1. Overview of glycol market
2.2. Producers of glycols in India, including contact details and product range
3. INDIA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN GLYCOL
3.1. Export and import of ethylene glycol: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of propylene glycol: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN INDIA
5. GLYCOL CONSUMERS IN INDIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Glycol in India
5.2. Glycol consumers in India
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vll2vb/glycol_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-glycol-market-business-report-2016---research-and-markets-300275584.html
SOURCE Research and Markets