DUBLIN, May 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Ice Cream Market By Type (Cup, Stick, Cone, Brick, Tub & Others), By Organized Vs Unorganized Sector, By Category (Impulse, Take Home & Artisanal), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Ice cream market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 17.03% during 2016-2021, owing to growing demand for foreign brands and premium flavour ice creams, coupled with changing consumer taste. India ice cream market was dominated by impulse category of ice creams in 2015, and this category is further expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well, owing to growing demand for premium ice creams and changing consumer taste.
Moreover, various players in India ice cream market were not able to penetrate rural and less developed areas in the country, due to lack of proper infrastructure like cold storage facilities, proper vending techniques and access to quality raw materials. However, rising disposable, expanding middle class population base, coupled with number of international players entering the market is expected to drive India ice cream market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, western region accounted for largest market share in the ice cream market in the country in 2015, and this trend is further anticipated to continue in the coming years, on account of growing dairy industry and large number of foreign tourist footfall.
India Ice Cream Market report 2011-2021 discusses the following aspects of the ice cream market in India:
- India Ice Cream Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Cup, Stick, Cone, Brick, Tub & Others), By Organized Vs Unorganized Sector, By Category (Impulse, Take Home & Artisanal)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends and Developments
- Growing Trend of Eating Out Ice Cream
- Ice Cream as a Regular Snack
- Increasing Availability of Wide Variety of Flavors
- Rising Demand of Premium Ice Creams
- Increasing Preference of Traditional Flavors
- Baskin Robbins
- Dinshaw's Dairy Foods Ltd.
- Giani Ice Cream
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (Amul)
- Hatsun Agro Products Ltd.
- Kwality Walls
- National Dairy Development Board (Mother Dairy)
- Vadilal Industries Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s2qjvs/india_ice_cream
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-ice-cream-cup-stick-cone-brick-tub--others-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300453227.html
SOURCE Research and Markets