LONDON, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Ice cream is a sweet frozen food that is usually consumed as a dessert or can also be had as a snack. It is usually made from dairy products such as milk or cream, which are further mixed with various flavours such as fruits, chocolate, butterscotch, etc. India ice cream market grew at a moderate pace over the past few years, owing to perception of people towards ice cream being a luxurious food product, thus people used to consume ice creams only on occasions or in restaurants.
Moreover, various players in India ice cream market were not able to penetrate rural and less developed areas in the country, due to lack of proper infrastructure like cold storage facilities, proper vending techniques and access to quality raw materials. However, rising disposable, expanding middle class population base, coupled with number of international players entering the market is expected to drive India ice cream market during the forecast period.
According to "India Ice Cream Market By Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized Sector, By Category, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", ice cream market in India is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 17.03% during 2016-2021, owing to growing demand for foreign brands and premium flavour ice creams, coupled with changing consumer taste. India ice cream market was dominated by impulse category of ice creams in 2015, and this category is further expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period as well, owing to growing demand for premium ice creams and changing consumer taste.
Furthermore, western region accounted for largest market share in the ice cream market in the country in 2015, and this trend is further anticipated to continue in the coming years, on account of growing dairy industry and large number of foreign tourist footfall. "India Ice Cream Market By Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized Sector, By Category, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of the ice cream market in India.
- India Ice Cream Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Cup, Stick, Cone, Brick, Tub & Others), By Organized Vs Unorganized Sector, By Category (Impulse, Take Home & Artisanal)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India ice cream market
- To identify the customer preference towards ice cream
- To help industry consultants, online service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with various players operating in the ice cream market in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4272082/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-ice-cream-market-by-type-cup-stick-cone-brick-tub--others-by-organized-vs-unorganized-sector-by-category-impulse-take-home--artisanal-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300381371.html