NEW YORK, September 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Infrastructure as a Service is a way of delivering cloud computing Infrastructure which includes servers, storage devices, networks and operating systems. Infrastructure as a Service is purchased on-demand providing scalability and flexibility to Enterprises along with high computational power and storage services at a reasonable price over the internet.
India Infrastructure as a Service Market: Outlook
Infrastructure as a Service is witnessing exponential growth on the back of rising demand to reduce capital expenditure on IT hardware to store data, generated through various smart devices by Individuals and enterprises which includes audios, videos, data files etc.
Infrastructure as a Service market is majorly dominated by key players, such as Amazon, Microsoft, Netmagic, IBM & Rackspace etc., however with growth in entry of new players offering low-cost infrastructure support in terms of storage devices, servers and network equipment's, the market is posed to witness rapid adoption in India.
India Infrastructure as a Service: Key Drivers
Over the past few years, Infrastructure as a Service has witnessed rapid adoption among large enterprises and at Individual levels as well. With easy availability of low-cost infrastructure and exceptional transparency in utilizing the services and their costs, with high scalability and instant implementation along with pay per use model is striving growth for Infrastructure as a Service.
Various companies, such as Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Netmagic and so on has already announced expansion of their services portfolio in Infrastructure as a Service, offering high speed performance and less price product and services to organizations and Individual, which is positively propelling growth of Infrastructure as a Service market.
India Infrastructure as a Service Market: Emerging Trends
Infrastructure as a Service market, being one of the revenue generating market among IT Enterprises, is witnessing high traction due to continuous innovation in centralized data storage capacities, servers and applications to increase operational efficiency with no additional capital outlay for enterprises infrastructure. The need for shared resources to access data anywhere, anytime with extremely low latency is trending the market for Infrastructure as a Service.
Indian Infrastructure as a Service Market: Segmentation
Infrastructure as a Service can be segmented on the basis of Type, Application, End-User and Region.
Based on the Deployment Type, the Indian Infrastructure as a Service can be divided into the following segments:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Based on the Solution, the India Infrastructure as a Service Market can be divided into the following segments:
- Managed Hosting Services
- Storage as a Service(STaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service(DRaaS)
- Network as a Service(NaaS)
Based on the End-User, the Indian Data Storage Market can be divided into the following segments:
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Information Technology
- Others (Healthcare, Retail)
Based on the Region, the India Data Storage can be divided into the following segments:
India Infrastructure as a Service Market: Key Players
Leading players in the India Infrastructure as a Service Market include Amazon Data Services Pvt Ltd, Hewlett Packard Pvt Ltd, IBM India Pvt Ltd, Netmagic India Pvt Ltd, Rackspace India Pvt Ltd, Microsoft Corporations Pvt Ltd, Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd, Oracle Corporations, Google India Pvt Ltd, VMWare Software India Pvt Ltd.
Information on these key players is covered in India Infrastructure as a Service report. The report provides detailed company profiles including key segments including business segments, product offerings, financial facts and figures along with the historical data and operating history of the company.
Why Should You Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the India Infrastructure as a Service Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, and Infrastructure as a Service provider to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The report is an outcome of in-depth secondary and primary research by industry experts. This market research report is a strategic guide to market players offering India Infrastructure as a Service. The key trends and growth drivers, challenges, end user industry adoption trends, etc. have been taken into consideration before devising the regional market size and market share in the India Infrastructure as a Service market. The report discusses in detail about the reasoning behind current market growth as well as historical market size and analysis, along with the forecast market size and key reasons and analysis for the same.
- Market Size & Forecast
- Market Share & Forecast - By Type, By Application, By End-User, By Region, By Company
- Emerging Trends & Upcoming Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness Index
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the trend for Infrastructure as a Service market and how the market will grow in future?
- Which are the key opportunity areas to invest in the market?
- What are the key drivers which will take the market to next level?
- What are the challenges prevailing in the market?
- Which are the dominating regions and how these regions in countries will grow in the coming years?
- Which are the key players providing Infrastructure as a Service? What is the market share of key players in the Infrastructure as a Service market and how market share dynamics will change in the coming five years?
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue
New York - 10017
Connect with us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TechSciResearch
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/techsci-research
SOURCE TechSci Research