LONDON, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Masterbatches are manufactured by the combination of pigments and additives, and are used to impart color and other desired properties to plastics during a manufacturing process. Masterbatches are broadly classified into four categories, namely, white, black, color and additive. They are being used in a wide range of applications in packaging industry, construction sector, pharmaceutical sector, electrical & electronics industry and production of household appliances. Demand for masterbatches is directly influenced by the growth in packaging and automotive industries, which over the last decade have been witnessing robust growth in India on account of rising purchasing power of consumers and expanding middle class population.
According to "India Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the masterbatch market in India is projected to surpass US$ 1.1 billion by 2020. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing plastic and polymer consumption coupled with rising demand from packaging industry, especially flexible packaging. Segment-wise, white masterbatch dominated the country's masterbatch market in 2014 and the segment is anticipated to hold its leadership position till 2020. White masterbatch demand is increasing due to its ability to provide opacity as well as base color to the plastic used extensively in milk pouches, milk bottles, plastic bags, food material packaging and pharmaceutical packaging. The largest end use industry for masterbatch applications in India is the packaging sector and the segment is projected to dominate though 2020. "India Masterbatch Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of India masterbatch market:
- India Masterbatch Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – White, Black, Color & Additives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of masterbatch market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, masterbatch manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with masterbatch suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1853153/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-masterbatch-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300261113.html