DUBLIN, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4gshw/india_membranes) has announced the addition of the "India Membranes Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
India membranes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 16% over the next five years on the back of increasing application of membranes in residential sector as well as various industries such as pharmaceutical, food & beverage, and waste water treatment & desalination.
In 2014, RO membranes constituted the largest membrane segment, owing to their wide applications in residential water purifiers as well as waste water treatment facilities and desalination plants. Moreover, the largest market share in India membrane market was accounted for by the North region, due to growing urban population and increasing industrial investments, followed by the Southern, Western and Eastern states. Major global players such as Dow, Toray and Hydranautics have a strong presence in India's membrane market. Key domestic players operating in the market include Permionics, Ion Exchange Pvt Ltd, and Membrane Filter Pvt Ltd.
Membranes are microporous polymeric films that act as a barrier to control the transmission of different chemical components on the basis of permeability and selectivity. Due to lack of skilled manpower and technical expertise, India does not hold a large manufacturing base for membrane production, owing to which the demand for membranes in the country is majorly met through imports.
India membranes market is divided into 3 segments namely, Reverse Osmosis Membranes (RO), Ultrafiltration Membranes (UV) and Other membranes. With implementation of stringent government norms regarding water discharge from industries and setting up of water reuse and recycle plants across the country, demand for membranes in India is set to witness robust growth through 2020.
India Membranes Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates the following aspects related to membranes market in India:
- Membrane Bio Reactors-Gaining Ground
- Innovation in End User Industries
- Rising Focus Towards Reverse Osmosis Desalination
- Increasing Domestic Players
- Rising Investments in Manufacturing Facilities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. India Membranes Market Outlook
5. India Reverse Osmosis Membranes Market Outlook
6. India Ultrafiltration Membranes Market Outlook
7. India Other Membranes Market Outlook
8. India Membrane Market Potential Analysis
9. Raw Material Analysis
10. Supply Chain & Margin Analysis
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Benchmarking
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Dow Chemical International Pvt Ltd.
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- Hi-Tech Sweet Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Hydranautics a Nitto Group Company
- Hyflux Engineering India Private Limited
- Ion Exchange (India) Ltd.
- Membranes Filter India Pvt Ltd.
- Permionics Pvt Ltd.
- Toray International India Private Limited
- Vontron Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4gshw/india_membranes
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets