LONDON, Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Grooming products are no more restricted to women, and are increasingly gaining prominence in men's daily regimen. Men's grooming products in India are emerging as widely adopted and high utility products. Skincare segment is the most popular in the market, with continuous launch of new variants. Although skincare products in the country were perceived to be women-centric but the scenario has changed over the last few years as men's skincare products have been gaining a strong foothold in the country. In addition, men's fragrances are anticipated to retain dominance in the market over the next five years. The demand for men's grooming products has been increasing over the last few years on the heels of increasing consciousness of their looks among the male consumers. Grooming products are especially popular among men seeking confidence and recognition in their competitive workplace. Men's grooming products are emerging as an essential part of daily regimen of men among all consumer classes in the country.
According to "India Men's Grooming Products Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for men's grooming products in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% through 2020. Rising hygiene concerns, increasing disposable income, and enhanced media exposure are expected to drive the demand for grooming products in Indiaover the next five years. Further, organized retail chains are playing a major role in increasing sales of men's grooming products by increasing visibility and accessibility of products. Moreover, rising urban middle class population, and improved distribution channels in tier II and tier III cities, are also expected to stimulate growth in the market through 2020. Major players in the market include Procter & Gamble, HUL and Nivea. Segment-wise, fragrances dominate the men's grooming market in India, followed by shaving and skincare segments. "India Men's Grooming Products Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of India men's grooming products market:
• India Men's Grooming Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis –Shaving, Skincare, Hairstyling & Fragrances
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of men's grooming products market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with men's grooming product manufacturers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912712/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers