DUBLIN, August 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Naphthalene and PCE based Admixtures Market By Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The Naphthalene and PCE based admixtures market in India is poised to surpass US$ 683 million by 2021, on account of growing demand for durable structures in infrastructure and real estate sectors. Additionally, surging demand for commercial spaces and multi-storey residential buildings is increasing demand for naphthalene and polycarboxylate based admixtures in the country.
In 2015, polycarboxylate based concrete admixtures dominated India concrete admixtures market owing to their compatibility with different grades of concrete, and ability to impart high strength and durability to buildings as compared to other concrete admixtures available in the market.
Increasing construction activities on account of huge public and private investments in construction sector is forecast to drive demand for concrete admixtures in India during 2016 - 2021. Moreover, adoption of various policies by the Government of India for infrastructure development such as Smart Cities Mission, AMRUT Mission and Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna are further expected to boost demand for naphthalene and PCE based admixtures in the country through 2021.
- BASF India Ltd.
- CICO Technologies Limited
- Chembond Chemicals Ltd.
- Choksey Chemicals Pvt Ltd
- Chryso India
- Fosroc Chemicals India Private Limited
- Mapei Construction Products India Pvt Ltd.
- Rossari Biotech Ltd.
- Sika India Private Limited
- W. R. Grace & Co. India Pte. Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Construction Chemicals Market Overview
5. India Cement Market Overview
6. India Concrete Admixtures Market Outlook
7. India Concrete Admixtures Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
8. India Polycarboxylate Ether Concrete Admixtures Outlook
9. India SMF & SNF Concrete Admixtures Outlook
10. List of Major Importers/Distributors
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xbndb/india_naphthalene
Related Topics: Petrochemicals
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-naphthalene-and-pce-based-admixtures-market---growing-demand-for-durable-structures-in-infrastructure--real-estate-sectors---research-and-markets-300314682.html
SOURCE Research and Markets