LONDON, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oleochemicals are industrially produced chemicals derived from animal fats or vegetable oils. Since oleochemicals are less toxic as compared to conventional petrochemical products, various end use industries such as those engaged in manufacturing of personal care products, detergents, soaps and agrochemicals, are substituting their requirement for petrochemicals with oleochemicals. India oleochemicals market has been segmented into five categories namely - fatty acids, fatty alcohols, glycerin, fatty acid methyl esters and fatty amines. Robust growth in India oleochemicals market can be attributed to the increasing demand for naturally derived raw materials for personal care and soaps industry. Rising consumer spending on green products and increasing awareness regarding the harmful effects of chemicals used in cosmetic products has resulted in an upsurge in preference for oleochemicals in the country, especially over the last few years.
According to "India Oleochemicals Market By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025", India oleochemicals market is projected to cross US$2.6 billion by 2025. Fatty acids control a lion's share in the India oleochemicals market on account of large requirement for distilled fatty acids and polyunsaturated acids, which are essential in the production of soaps, personal care products, detergents, lubricants, surfactants, etc. However, the fastest growth in India oleochemicals market over the next ten years is anticipated to be exhibited by methyl esters and fatty amines, which are increasingly being used in the agrochemicals sector. West region controls the largest share in India oleochemicals market on account of strong presence of soaps and detergent manufacturing industries in the region. However, North India is projected to exhibit the fastest growth in demand for oleochemicals in India over the course of next ten years. Few of key players involved in India oleochemicals market include VVF(India) Limited, Godrej Industries Limited, 3F Industries Limited, Jocil Limited, Indo Amines Ltd., Universal Biofuels Limited, Oil Base India and Oleochem India Private Limited. "India Oleochemicals Market By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025" report elaborates following aspects related to oleochemicals market in India.
- India Oleochemicals Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Fatty Acid, Fatty Alcohols, Glycerin, Fatty Acid Methyl Esters, Fatty Amines, etc.), By End Use Industry (Soap, Pharmaceuticals & Personal Care, Detergents, Food & Beverages, Polymers, etc.), By Company
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Oleochemicals Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oleochemical manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with oleochemical suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646989/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-oleochemicals-market-by-type-by-end-use-industry-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2025-300397903.html