LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With growing concerns regarding oral hygiene among Indian citizens, the country's oral care products market has been registering healthy growth rate over last decade. An increasing number of companies are launching various new and innovative products to address demand emanating from a broad cross-section of consumers. Increasing penetration of oral care products in rural areas is anticipated to positively influence the market in India over the next five years. Moreover, a growing number of oral care product manufacturers are shelling out more on marketing activities for increasing their brand promotion and visibility across various parts of the country. Factors like growing urbanization, increasing disposable income and strong demand from urban and semi-urban areas of the country is attracting leading global players, thereby further contributing to the growth of India oral care products market.
According to "India Oral Care Products Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the oral care products market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016 – 2021. On the basis of product type, the market has been segmented into five categories, which include toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, tooth powder and other oral care products. Among these categories, toothpaste segment dominated the country's oral care products market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Few of the leading players operating in the India oral care products market include Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Limited, Dabur India Limited and Patanjali Ayurved. "India Oral Care Products Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects related to oral care products market in India:
- India Oral Care Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Tooth Powder, Mouthwash & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the India oral care products market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, oral care product manufactures and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentation and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with oral care companies, manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3783887/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-oral-care-products-market-by-product-type-toothbrush-toothpaste-tooth-powder-mouthwash-and-others-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2021-300378861.html