DUBLIN, August 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Oral Care Products Market By Product Type (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Tooth Powder, Mouthwash and Others), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The oral care products market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016 - 2021.
With growing concerns regarding oral hygiene among Indian citizens, the country's oral care products market has been registering healthy growth rate over last decade. An increasing number of companies are launching various new and innovative products to address demand emanating from a broad cross-section of consumers.
Increasing penetration of oral care products in rural areas is anticipated to positively influence the market in India over the next five years.
Moreover, a growing number of oral care product manufacturers are shelling out more on marketing activities for increasing their brand promotion and visibility across various parts of the country. Factors like growing urbanization, increasing disposable income and strong demand from urban and semi-urban areas of the country is attracting leading global players, thereby further contributing to the growth of India oral care products market.
On the basis of product type, the market has been segmented into five categories, which include toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, tooth powder and other oral care products.
Among these categories, toothpaste segment dominated the country's oral care products market in 2015, and the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Few of the leading players operating in the India oral care products market include Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd., Hindustan Unilever Limited, Dabur India Limited and Patanjali Ayurved.
India Oral Care Products Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021 discusses
- India Oral Care Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Tooth Powder, Mouthwash & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trend and Developments
- Increasing Demand for Herbal Oral Care Products
- Growing Demand for Mouthwashes
- Premiumisation of Oral Care Products
- Continuous Innovations to Make Products More Effective
- Shift towards Health and Cosmetic Benefits
- Amway India Enterprises Pvt Ltd
- Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd
- Dabur India Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Johnson & Johnson (India) Ltd
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
- Procter and Gamble India
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Vicco Laboratories
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwndhj/india_oral_care
Related Topics: Oral Care Products
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-oral-care-products-toothbrush-toothpaste-tooth-powder-mouthwash-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---research-and-markets-300320047.html
SOURCE Research and Markets