NEW YORK, June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for organic food products in India has been growing at a rapid pace over the last few years. Rising health consciousness among middle class consumers in major cities across India has been the key factor contributing to growth in the market. Unlike conventional food, which involves use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, organic food products are manufactured using natural products. As a result, organic food products are free from chemical residues and are healthier compared to conventional food products. Organic food products include diverse food categories ranging from fruits & vegetables, dairy products, processed foods, pulses & food grains to other products such as beverages, confectionaries, etc. Implementation of various standards to improve the quality of organic food produced in the country is expected to propel growth in India's organic food market over the next five years.
According to "India Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for organic food in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 25% during 2015-20. A noteworthy trend that is being observed is gradual emergence of organic food as an essential part of the daily diet among the upper class population in India. Moreover, in light of the health benefits associated with consumption of organic food and rise in the number of diseases on account of excessive chemical contamination of conventional food, the preference for organic food is growing rapidly. In consonance with the growing health consciousness among consumers, restaurants and food chains in major cities are also adopting organic food products. Presently, India organic food market is dominated by organic pulses & food grains, followed by organic processed food, organic fruits & vegetables, and organic dairy products. "India Organic Food Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to organic food market in India:
- India Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Organic Pulses & Food Grains, Organic Processed Food, Organic Fruits & Vegetables, Organic Dairy Products, and Others
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India organic food market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic food producers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with organic food companies, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01361158-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-organic-food-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300286152.html