LONDON, Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Polybutadiene Rubber (PBR) is a synthetic rubber formed by the polymerization of 1,3 butadiene monomers. PBR is one of the most widely used types of synthetic rubber due to its properties such as excellent elastic, low hysteresis loss and resistance to low temperatures. As PBR is highly resistant to wear & tear, and possess low coefficient of friction and high strength properties, it is used in the manufacturing of tires. Apart from tire manufacturing, polybutadiene rubber is also used for polymer modifications to impart strength and improve mechanical properties of plastics. Different grades of PBR are used to manufacture industrial rubber products such as hoses, conveyer belts, golf balls, footwear, cable insulations, etc.
"India PBR Market Study, 2011 – 2025" report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of PBR market in India during 2011 - 2025.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive PBR market in India.
"India PBR Market Study, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of PBR market in India:
- India PBR Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Tires, Polymer Modification, Industrial Rubber and Others), By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customers Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India PBR market in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for PBR in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India methanol market?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with PBR manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422599/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-pbr-market-study-2011---2025-300379442.html