LONDON, Nov. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Personal protection equipment minimize the risk of serious injuries due to contact with radiological and chemical substances, and mechanical, electrical or any another workplace hazards. Personal protection equipment find applications in diverse industries such as construction, automotive, chemical, medical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, steel & fabrication, etc. Due to the lack of focus on workforce safety, personal protection equipment market in India is still at its nascent stage. Lack of proper awareness coupled with availability of uncertified personal protection equipment are restricting the market growth of personal protection equipment market in India. However, with growing awareness about protection equipment in the country, various international companies involved in offering certified industry specific personal protection equipment are foraying into the Indian market.
According to "India Personal Protection Equipment Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the market for personal protection equipment is forecast to witness a CAGR of over 14% during 2015-20. Over the last five years, construction and automotive sectors have emerged as the major end-use segments of personal protection equipment in India. On account of growing communicable diseases and rising occupational health & safety concerns, healthcare & pharmaceutical industry is also emerging as a booming end-use application area for personal protection equipment. Hand protection equipment account for majority of the revenue share in the market owing to their low cost and wide applications across diverse industrial segments. In India, major personal protection equipment players are increasingly adopting the online sales route in order to establish an effective distribution channel and increase geographical presence. "India Personal Protection Equipment Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of personal protection equipment market in India:
• India Personal Protection Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis (Hand Protection, Foot Protection, Above Neck Protection & Respiratory Protection)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of personal protection equipment market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with personal protection equipment companies across India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912713/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers