DUBLIN, April 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Phosphoric Acid Market, By Grade (Fertilizer and Technical), By Application (Fertilizers, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage etc.), By Region, Competition Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
"India's phosphoric acid market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during 2016-2021. Fertilizers grade dominates India phosphoric acid market, with the segment accounting for a share of more than 90% in 2015.
Production of DAP and SSP fertilizers grew from 3.53 million tons and 3.14 million tons in 2010 to 3.61 million tons and 4.22 million tons, respectively in 2014. Anticipated growth in consumption and production of SSP and DAP fertilizers in the coming years is expected to propel growth in India phosphoric acid market through 2021.
Fertilizer grade phosphoric acid is expected to continue its dominance in the coming years on account of growing demand for phosphatic fertilizers such as DAP, MAP, SSP, etc. Indo Maroc Phosphore was the leading company in the country's phosphoric acid market in 2015. The company is anticipated to further increase its market penetration during the forecast period by setting up joint ventures with domestic players.
"India Phosphoric Acid Market By Type, By Application, Competition Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report elaborates following aspects related to phosphoric acid market in India:
- India Phosphoric Acid Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Fertilizer Grade & Technical Grade), By Application (Fertilizer, Sugar Refining, Oil Refining, & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Trends and Developments
- Declining Phosphoric Acid Import
- Rising Penetration in Food Additives Industry
- Increasing Recovery of Gypsum
- Growing Export of Detergents
- Expanding DAP Imports
- Budenheim India Pvt. Ltd
- Grasim Industries Limited
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd.
- Indo Maroc Phosphore S.A (IMACID)
- Indo-Jordan Chemicals Company Ltd. (IJCC)
- Industries Chimiques Du Senegal (ICS Senegal)
- Jordan India Fertilizer Company (JIFCO)
- Punjab Chemicals & Crop Protection Limited
- Tunisian Indian Fertilizers (TIFERT)
- United Phosphorus Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gqm6gh/india_phosphoric
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-phosphoric-acid-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021---research-and-markets-300447833.html
SOURCE Research and Markets