NEW YORK, May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Until 2011, due to high duty levied on imported premium motorcycles in India, their reach was limited to the affluent class. However, with the entry of multiple international brands such as Harley Davidson, Triumph, Hyosung and many others, India's premium motorcycles market witnessed a major turnaround with rapid increase in demand for premium motorcycles over the last three years. The country's high net worth individuals and upper middleclass section of the population was further lured with the introduction of low priced domestically assembled premium motorcycles, thereby boosting premium motorcycle sales in India. With the trend of launching new motorcycle models at comparatively lower price tags by leading global players gaining increasing traction, the India premium motorcycles market is expected to grow at a brisk pace through 2020.
According to recently published TechSci Research report "India Premium Motorcycles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", India premium motorcycles market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during 2015-20. Rising number of high net worth Individuals coupled with an increasing number of premium motorcycle players focusing on setting up domestic production or assembly units in India are the major factors expected to drive the country's premium motorcycles market over the next five years. In 2014, Southern India comprising Hyderabad, Chennai, Kerala, Bangalore, etc. dominated the India premium motorcycles market, followed by Northern India. Harley Davidson Motor Company dominated the premium motorcycles market in India in 2014, however, on account of recent entry of other global giants such as Triumph Motorcycles, Indian Motorcycles and Benelli in India, Harley is expected to face stiff competition in the coming years. "India Premium Motorcycles Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report discusses the following aspects:
- India Premium Motorcycles Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – 500cc to 800cc, 800cc to 1600cc and >1600cc
- Market Analysis of Top 8 Cities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of premium motorcycles market in India.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, premium motorcycle manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with premium motorcycle manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03146467-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-premium-motorcycles-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300271303.html