LONDON, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Propylene, also known as Propene or Methylated Ethylene, is a colorless, flammable and gaseous hydrocarbon with the formula C3H6. Propylene is the second most important building block of the petrochemical industry, after ethylene. Propylene is an important raw material used in the production of various organic chemicals, and has virtually no direct use. In India, strong demand for propylene derivative chemicals by various end user industries, increasing discretionary income and rapid industrialization are expected to drive India propylene market during 2016 – 2025. Moreover, booming automotive, FMCG and furniture sectors is anticipated to aid the country's propylene industry during forecast period. The Government of India launched the "Automotive Mission Plan 2016-2026" in 2016 with an aim to increase the contribution of automotive sector in the country's GDP to 12% by the end of 2026. Hence, booming automotive sector is expected to positively influence the market of propylene in India during forecast period.
According to "India Propylene Market Study, 2011 – 2025", report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of propylene market in India during 2011 - 2025.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive propylene market in India.
"India Propylene Market Study, 2011 – 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of propylene market in India:
- India Propylene Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Polypropylene, Propylene Oxide, Acrylonitrile, & Cumene), By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customer Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India propylene market in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for propylene in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India propylene market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with propylene manufacturers, distributors/dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4344815/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-propylene-market-study-2011----2025-300364752.html