LONDON, Dec. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) is a synthetic rubber derived from styrene and butadiene. SBR is manufactured by the copolymerisation of monomers of styrene and butadiene by emulsion polymerisation or solution polymerisation process. Owing to properties such as high resistance to abrasion and presence of excellent ageing, SBR is used in the manufacturing of tires. Higher content of styrene in the product enhances its usage for the production of truck tires and other heavyweight tires. Apart from tire manufacturing, styrene-butadiene rubber is also used for polymer modification as it imparts strength and improve mechanical properties of plastics.
"India SBR Market Study, 2011 – 2025" report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of SBR market in India during 2011 - 2025.
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive SBR market in India.
"India SBR Market Study, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of SBR market in India:
- India SBR Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Tires, Polymer Modification, Footwear and Others), By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customers Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India SBR market in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for SBR in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India methanol market?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with SBR manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422600/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-styrene-butadiene-rubber-sbr-market-study-2011---2025-300379447.html