LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Textile auxiliary is a class of textile chemicals used for various functions at different stages of textile processing – beginning from pre-treatment, dying and printing to finishing. Textile auxiliaries are used during textile processing to increase durability and aesthetic appeal of textile products. Ability of textile auxiliaries to improve functional properties of textile products has increased their utilization in textile industry. Government of India has been increasingly focusing on taking initiatives to make the country's textile industry more competent on the global landscape. Apart from increasing production capacity of textile products, the government is investing heavily to upgrade existing manufacturing technology required for textile production. 100% FDI is allowed in the textile sector under the automatic route, which is further boosting the textile production, and consequently positively influencing the country's textile auxiliaries market. In addition to government support, factors such as booming textile industry and escalating overseas demand for diverse textile products manufactured in the country is also expected to aid the country's textile auxiliaries market during forecast period.
According to "India Textile Auxiliaries Market By Process Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2025", the textile auxiliaries market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during 2016 – 2025, on account of growing disposable income and increasing living standards. Moreover, increasing industrialization, surging consumption of textiles in engineered products and rapidly growing awareness about the benefits of using textile auxiliaries is anticipated to aid India textile auxiliaries market during 2016 – 2025. Pre-treatment occupied the largest share in India textile auxiliaries market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well. Pre-treatment auxiliaries are utilized in processing of textile products due to their ability to improve durability of natural fibers, such as cotton, wool and silk. Region-wise, west region is the largest demand generating region for textile auxiliaries, followed by south, north and east regions. Some of the major companies involved in the business of textile auxiliaries in India are Archroma, Huntsman, Rossari, Croda, CHT India and Pulcra, among others."India Textile Auxiliaries Market By Process Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2025" discusses the following aspects of India textile auxiliaries market:
- India Textile Auxiliaries Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Process Type (Pre-treatment, Finishing, Dyeing & Printing), By Sales Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India textile auxiliaries market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, textile auxiliaries manufacturers, vendors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with textile auxiliaries manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646990/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-textile-auxiliaries-market-by-process-type-by-sales-channel-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2025-300396977.html