LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- India touchscreen display market has witnessed robust growth over the last few years, on account of increasing adoption of advanced technology based touchscreen devices such as smartphones and tablets, expanding ATM network and growing internet user base. Rising government focus towards building high class infrastructure facilities, increasing investment for improvement of public infrastructure, and growing adoption of interactive digital signage and multi-touchscreens in public spaces are further anticipated to fuel touchscreen market in India in the coming years. Moreover, growing demand for energy efficient touchscreen displays and rising demand for high degree of picture clarity and brightness are driving huge investments in R&D for touchscreen displays in the country. This is anticipated to propel growth in India touchscreen display market during the forecast period.
According to "India Touchscreen Display Market By Technology, By Type, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", touchscreen market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2021, on account of rising demand from various end users such as consumer electronics, healthcare, retail, automotive, BFSI, etc. South India dominated the country's touchscreen display market in 2015 and the region is anticipated to continue its dominance in the coming years as well, on account of increasing government projects, rising smartphone customer base and growing preference of people towards touchscreen devices in the region. Additionally, consumer electronics sector garners the highest market share in India touchscreen display market, due to expanding consumer electronics user base, growing acceptability for smart devices and rising trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) at workplaces across the country. "India Touchscreen Display Market By Technology, By Type, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of touchscreen display market in India:
- India Touchscreen Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Technology (Capacitive, Resistive, Infrared, Surface Acoustic Wave & Others), By Type (LCD, LED, OLED & Others), By Application (Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & Notebooks, Monitors, Digital Signage, Television & Others), By Region, By End User (Consumer Electronics, Retail, Banking & Finance (BFSI), Healthcare & Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India touchscreen display market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, touchscreen display providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with touchscreen suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4124986/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-touchscreen-display-market-by-technology-by-type-by-application-by-end-user-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300327564.html