LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In India, the extracted ground water is usually saline and needs to be desalinated in order to make it suitable for human consumption. In addition to reduction in groundwater table, water quality in India is also deteriorating. Increasing water pollution is leading to higher salt and chlorine concentration in the water supplied for drinking purposes. Therefore, an increasing number of consumers in India are opting for bottled water due to its trusted purification process, and this growing inclination towards bottled water is boosting demand for water dispensers in the country. Moreover, rising disposable income and growing health concerns are other underlying factors augment demand for water dispensers in the country.
According to "India Water Dispensers Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011–2021", the water dispensers market in India is forecast to register a CAGR of more than 13% during 2016 - 2021. In 2015, the water dispensers market in India was dominated by the top mounted water dispensers segment. Demand for water dispensers in India is predominantly concentrated in the West and South regions of the country due to growing demand from Rajasthan and Gujarat, and increasing number of commercial facilities in South India. In 2015, Voltas, Blue Star, Carrier Midea, Atlantis and Usha were the major players that dominated the country's water dispensers market and this trend is expected to continue through 2021. "India Water Dispensers Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011–2021" discusses the following aspects of water dispensers market in India:
- India Water Dispensers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Bottled, Top Mounted & Upright), By End User (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), By Point of Sale
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India water dispensers market
- To identify the customer preference towards water dispensers
- To help industry consultants, water dispenser companies, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water dispenser companies, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3814565/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-water-dispensers-market-by-type-bottled-top-mounted-and-upright-by-point-of-sale-by-end-user-residential-commercial-and-industrial-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-20112021-300378859.html