LONDON, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in India.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in India. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Indian HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in India
- The size of Indian wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- India Wealth Report 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector the latest merger and acquisition activity and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 262043 HNWIs in India in 2014 which collectively held US$1.3 trillion in wealth.
- The Indian HNWI population rose by 4.4% in 2014 following a 1.1% decrease in 2013.
- The Indian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 34.2% to reach 371,156 in 2019 while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 53.1% to reach US$2.1 trillion.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3564617/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48