India is the 7th largest wealth market in the world. This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in the India, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Demographics including city, suburb and sector breakdowns of Indian HNWIs.
- Breakdown of Non-Resident Indian (NRI) HNWIs by country.
- Spending habits of Indian HNWIs, including: collectables, prime real estate, second homes, travel, private jets, luxury clothing, luxury cars and behavioral mapping.
- Detailed review of local wealth management sector, with AuM rankings.
- Independent market sizing of Indian HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- India wealth scorecard - insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth in India.
- Top rated hotels, brands and destinations for the super-rich in India.
- Indian locals hold US$5.2 trillion in net assets (or wealth). This makes India the 7th richest country in the world (in terms of total individual wealth held) after USA, China, Japan, Germany, UK and France.
- The average Indian individual has net assets of approximately US$4,200.
- There are approximately 236,000 HNWIs living in India, with a combined wealth of US$1.5 trillion.
- During the review period (2007 - 2015), Indian HNWI volumes increased by 55% from approximately 152,000 HNWIs in 2007 to 236,000 HNWIs in 2015.
- In India, around US$140 billion is tied up in venture capital companies and foundations that are linked to the wealthy. These companies are usually run by the children of the HNWIs.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
2.1 Regional landscape
2.2 Economic Review
2.3 Benchmarking India's Wealth in Context
2.4 India's wealth scorecard & growth prospects
3 Findings from HNWI Database
3.1 HNWI city breakdown
3.2 HNWI industry breakdown
3.3 Trends in higher wealth bands: multi-millionaires
3.4 Non-resident Indian HNWIs
3.5 HNWI migration
4 Spending habits of Indian HNWIs
4.1 Behavioral mapping
4.3 Prime real estate
4.4 Second homes abroad
4.5 Travel & Dining
4.6 Largest luxury markets
4.7 Luxury clothing & accessory brand stores
4.8 Luxury cars
4.9 Private jets
4.10 Other popular luxuries for Indian HNWIs
5 The Wealth Management Sector in India
5.1 Largest wealth managers in India
5.2 Family Offices
5.3 Foundations and venture capital companies linked to HNWIs
6 Additional insights
- Ambani Family Office
- Ambit Private Wealth
- Avendus Wealth Management
- Axis Bank
- Azim Premji Investments
- Bharti Foundation
- Centrum Wealth
- Credit Suisse
- DBS Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Edelweiss Wealth
- Godrejs Family Office
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IIFL Wealth Management
- Julius Baer
- Karvy Private Wealth
- Kitara Capital
- Kotak Wealth Management
- L&T Finance Holdings
- Mittal Investments
- Plan Ahead Wealth Managers
- Raay Global Investments
- Reliance Capital
- Religare Wealth
- Sanctum Wealth
- Standard Chartered
- Waterfield Advisors
- Yes Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl2cwh/the_india_2016
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-wealth-report-2016---indian-locals-hold-us52-trillion-in-net-assets---research-and-markets-300297195.html
SOURCE Research and Markets