LONDON, Feb. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Switching Gears Amidst Uncertainty
This research service examines the Indian medium voltage (MV) switchgear market, using the calendar year 2013 as a base year, and uses insights from manufacturers, channel partners, and end users to identify drivers and restraints for the market until 2020. The study further provides revenue forecasts for the total market and by product segments, assessing their individual performance. Furthermore, it describes trends by end users, by regions, and identifies future market opportunities. In addition, market analyses are provided at the total market and product segment levels.
- In 2013, the overall Indian medium voltage (MV) switchgear market was estimated to be $ million. The market declined by % over the previous year, mainly due to dollar
- The volume growth for the industry is expected to be stagnant between 2014 and 2015, with growth averaging between % to %.
- The market is dominated by multinational corporation (MNC) participants with domestic manufacturing facilities; imports, mainly those from China and South Korea, are less prevalent in this industry.
- In 2013, ABB was the market leader with % market share, followed by Siemens with % and Crompton Greaves with %.
- Some of the key market restraints include:
o Unfavourable market sentiments and an uncertain economy
o Downward trends in the industrial segment
o Restricted investments in infrastructure and utility projects
- Continued momentum for specific products, such as ring main units (RMUs), is due to government investments in the Restructured Accelerated Power Development and
Reforms Programme (R-APDRP), and has resulted in double-digit growth for these products in comparison to others.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3008830/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48