Agitators are machines, which processes the products in industries for mixing liquids, increasing heat transfer and to promote the reaction of chemical substances. Demand for customized and advanced devices specific to the end-user application is further expected to drive market growth. Chemical and wastewater treatment industries have high complex agitation demand, which is further boosting the demand for these devices.
Access full research report at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-agitators-market
- Top entry segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 6.5% from 2016 to 2024.These agitators have long durability and offer homogenous and mixing needs of consumers as per their requirements. Moreover, increasing adoption in the chemical and oil & gas industry is boosting the overall industry growth.
- Chemical is a key application and is expected to dominate the market, growing at a CAGR of over 6.5% from 2016 to 2024. Increasing growth of chemical industry in the Asia Pacific region is projected to propel the demand for industrial agitators over the forecast period. They are used for uniform mixing of various liquids and follow rigid specifications for cleanliness, consistency, and accuracy.
- The North America industrial agitators industry is expected to remain the largest market owing to the widespread adoption of these devices in various industrial sectors. However, the regional market is highly saturated, and demand for efficient and technologically advanced agitators is increasing for replacing the existing devices. The regional industry is projected to account for over 30% by 2024, growing at a CAGR of over 6.0% from 2016 to 2024.
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2024)
- Top Entry
- Side Entry
- Bottom Entry
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2024)
- Water And Wastewater Treatment
- Oil, Gas And Petrochemical
- Food And Beverages
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-agitators-market-to-reach-346-billion-by-2024-grand-view-research-inc-300277669.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.