"APAC region to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period"
The APAC industrial control and factory automation market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period owing to the growing industrial sectors in China and India. For instance, factory automation is increasing in China due to adoption of the technology in the country's large number of automotive manufacturing plants.
The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted below.
By Company Type: Tier 1 Companies - 60%, Tier 2 Companies - 20%, and Tier 3 Companies - 20%
By Designation: C-level Executives - 50%, Directors - 25%, and Managers - 25%
By Region: Americas - 30%, Europe - 20%, Asia-Pacific - 30%, and RoW - 20%
Major players operating in the industrial control and factory automation market include Siemens AG (Germany), Emerson Electric Company (U.S.), General Electric Company (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), Yokogawa Electric (Japan), and Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.) among others.
This report aims to estimate the market size and future growth potential of the industrial control and factory automation market across different segments, such as technology, component, industry, and geography. It also analyzes subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the market.
Reasons to buy the report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, component, industry, and geography along with their respective market size
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the industrial control and factory automation market
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for industrial control and factory automation market have been detailed in this report
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market on the basis of technology, component, industry, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the industrial control and factory automation market
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and market share of the key players
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3339325/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-control-and-factory-automation-market-by-technology-component-industry---global-forecast-to-2022-300343980.html