NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
"Protection from increased threats at critical infrastructure is driving the ICS security market"
The ICS security market size is expected to grow from USD 9.00 billion in 2016 to USD 12.60 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.0%. Major IT solutions contributing to the growth of ICS security market are Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information, and Event Management (SIEM).
"Database Active Monitoring (DAM) to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
Firewall IT solutions is estimated to grow at the highest market share during the forecast period. Furthermore, due to the rise in cyber-attacks at critical infrastructure the demand of DAM is expected to increase in the next five years. One of the most widely recognized cyber-attack occurred in 2010, on Iran by Stuxnet, in which around 15 Iranian nuclear facilities got affected.
"North America to have the largest market size in the ICS security market"
North America has the largest market size in the ICS security market due to the presence of large number of security vendors. The MEA is the fastest growing region in the ICS security market. Countries such as Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Israel, and Egypt are leaders in the rapid adoption of these solutions. Furthermore the market growth in developing regions such as APAC and MEA is expected to grow due to the increasing number of cyber-attacks and government regulatory compliance in these regions.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. Break-up of profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C level – 60%, Director level – 25%, Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 30%
The various key ICS security vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. ABB Group (Switzerland)
2. Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
3. IBM Corporation (U.S.)
4. Cisco Systems (U.S.)
5. Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.)
6. Juniper Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
7. Siemens AG (Germany)
8. Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.)
9. Trend Micro (Japan)
10. Tofino Security (U.S.)
11. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (Israel)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the ICS security market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to improve their positions in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product develpoments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03971186-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-control-systems-security-market-expected-to-grow-from-usd-900-billion-in-2016-firewall-it-solutions-is-estimated-to-grow-at-the-highest-market-share-300348195.html