"Asia-Pacific projected to be the fastest-growing region in the market."
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the fastest growing region, in terms of value, in the global industrial enzymes market, in 2015. This region comprises developing economies such as China, Japan, and India, which are the largest consumers of industrial enzymes in the world. The increase in population and per capita income in India and China is expected to drive the demand from end-use segments such as food & beverages, detergents, and consumer goods. North America accounted for the largest share in the industrial enzymes market mainly due to the increase in use of enzymes in the production of biofuels, detergents, and food processing industries in the region.
Break-up of primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50 %, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 28%, Director level – 22%, and Others – 50%
- By Region: North America - 40%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 21%, and RoW – 09%
The global market for industrial enzymes is dominated by large players such BASF SE (Germany), E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Associated British Foods plc (U.K.), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), and Novozymes A/S (Denmark). Other players in this segment include Dyadic International Inc. (U.S.), Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd (India), Adisseo (China), Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark), and Amano Enzyme Inc. (Japan).
The industrial enzymes market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, source, and region. In terms of insights, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging & high-growth segments of the global industrial enzymes market, high-growth regions, countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons to buy this report:
- To get an overview of the global industrial enzymes market
- To get an overview of the key players of the industrial enzymes industry and product portfolios and key strategies adopted by key players to attain the market presence
- To gain insights of the major region in which the industrial enzymes market is growing
- To gain knowledge of the growth of various enzymes
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04230328-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-enzymes-market-by-type-application-source-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300347209.html