LONDON, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing metal, shipping, and automotive industries to drive the market for industrial gases in metals & metal fabrication market"
The global market for industrial gases in metals & metal fabrication will grow from USD 33.24 billion in 2014 to reach USD 47.06 billion by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 6.07%. The market for industrial gases in the metals & metal industry is driven by increasing demand for metals, rapid industrialization in emerging economies, and growing consumption level in industries such as automotive.
"Oxygen projected to grow during the forecast period."
In terms of volume, oxygen is projected to be the fastest-growing industrial gas in the metals & metal fabrication market in the next five years. Oxygen is widely used in metals & metal fabrication industry for several functions such as metal manufacturing and metal cutting & welding.
"Asia-Pacific region to dominate the market for industrial gases in metals & metal fabrication"
The market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of World (RoW). The Asia-Pacific region held the largest share among all the regions in 2014. This is mainly due to rapid industrialization in the emerging economies such as China, South Korea, and India.
The industrial gases in metals & metal fabrication market is marked with intense competition due to the presence of a large number of both big and small firms. New product launches, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships & expansions are the key strategies adopted by market players to ensure their growth in the market.
The key players in the market considered in the report are:
- Praxair, Inc. (U.S.)
- Airgas, Inc. (U.S.)
- Air Liquide S.A. (France)
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (U.S.)
- Iwatani Corporation (Japan)
- Messer Group (Germany)
- The Linde Group (U.S.)
- nexAir LLC (U.S.)
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (Japan)
- Southern industrial Gas Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the industrial gases in metals & metal fabrication market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3603144/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-gases--metals--metal-fabrication-market-by-type-by-function-by-storage-by-end-use---forecast-to-2020-300263234.html