LONDON, March 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Top Companies & Forecasts For The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in Aerospace & Defence, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy, Agriculture, Manufacturing & Retail
Visiongain's brand new report offers comprehensive analysis of the ever expanding Industrial Internet technologies. Visiongain assesses that the Industrial Internet market will achieve revenues of $283bn in 2016.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed, up to speed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the Industrial Internet market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining Industrial Internet market dynamics?
- How will each Industrial Internet submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much sales will these submarkets account for in 2021?
- Which individual technologies will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- Which Industrial Internet submarket will be the main driver of the overall market from 2016-2021?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence regional Industrial Internet markets and submarkets?
- How will market shares of the national markets change by 2021 and which nation will lead the market in 2021?
- Who are the leading industrial internet players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- How will the sector evolve as alliances form during the period between 2016 and 2021?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 17 leading companies operating within the Industrial Internet market:
- General Electric
- Intel Corporation
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
2) The report reveals 7 Industrial Internet submarket forecasts and analysis from 2016-2021 by application
- Aerospace & Defence
3) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in the Industrial Internet market. See the market prospects with forecasts from 2016-2021 for the following regions and nations:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
4) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with a leading expert
- David Barnett, VP of Products and Markets at RTI
5) Our overview also analyses these technologies
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Big Data
This independent 288 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 329 tables and figures examining the Industrial Internet market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market, keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
All Industries, Software companies, IT companies, Cyber security firms, IoT companies, telecommunication, internet and technology providers, Data Carriers, Application providers, System Integrators, CEOs, asset managers, grid security vendors, smart grid hardware and software vendors, heads of strategic development, marketing staff, market analysts, procurement staff, utility company managers, industry administrators, industry associations, utility company procurement departments, analysts and consultants, managers, utility security managers, governmental departments & agencies.
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the IoT sector with an interest in the Industrial Internet. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Industrial Internet Market Report 2016-2021: Top Companies & Forecasts For The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in Aerospace & Defence, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy, Agriculture, Manufacturing & Retail report now. We look forward to receiving your order.
Companies Mentioned in This Report
AMI GE LLC
Analog Devices, Inc
ARM Holdings plc
B&R Industrial Automation
Bayshore Networks, Inc.
Beijing Proudsmart Info. Technology Co., Ltd.
Bit Stew Systems
Bosch Software Innovations (Bosch SI)
Cambium Networks, Ltd.
Canonical Group Limited
Certified Security Solutions
Cisco Systems, Inc
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Distrix Networks Ltd.
First Line Software, Inc
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc
Frost Data Capital
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
HappiestMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hilscher Gesellschaft für Systemautomation mbH
Huawei Technologies Co.
Intelligent Structures Inc.
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
Kaspersky Lab UK Ltd.
Kyland Technology Co., Ltd.
Lido Stone Works
LSEC - Leaders In Security
Lynx Software Technologies
Machina Research Limited
Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2Mi)
Micromem Technologies Inc.
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Moxa Inc N
NGRAIN (Canada) Corporation
Nokia Siemens Networks
OMEXELL(Jinan) Heat Transfer Technology Co.,LTD.
Productivity Apex, Inc.
ProSyst Software GmbH
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Qylur Intelligent Systems
Real-Time Innovations (RTI)
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Ricoh Company, Ltd.
Robert Bosch GmbH
ROHM Co., Ltd.
ROI Management Consulting
Rubicon Labs Omc
Saffron Technology, Inc.
Schindler Digital Business Ltd.
Sixth Energy Technologies Private Limited
Sophic Automation Sdn Bhd
Stichting imec Nederland
Tata Consultancy Services
Tech Mahindra Limited
Telit Wireless Solutions
The Boeing Company
Toyota Motor Sales
Tuev Sued AG
Twin Oaks Computing
Water & Process Group (WPG)
Waterfall Security Solutions LTD
Wireless Glue Networks
Works Systems, Inc.
X10SYS Associative Technologies S.A.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100