BOSTON, Oct. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- IneoQuest Technologies, the globally deployed experts in business-critical video monitoring, reporting and analytics solutions for broadcasters, content owners and mobile and fixed line service providers, announced today that they will be showcasing their latest test and measurement tools for both linear and OTT/adaptive network infrastructures at SCTE Cable Tec Expo in New Orleans from October 14-16, 2015.
Architects and engineers, faced with meeting the demands of next-generation television, require tools in their labs that can help them quickly evaluate and score multiple head-end/origin encoding/transcoding and delivery offerings - not only from different vendors, but also between appliance and cloud-based implementations from the same vendor. These tools must simplify their evaluation tasks, so they can focus on moving network implementation forward as quickly as possible, because today's viewers will not wait.
IneoQuest's DNA was built in the Test and Measurement market, as exemplified by products such as the IP Digital Video Analyzer (DVA IP), which includes IneoQuest's latest advanced MOS-based quality scoring technologies. This appliance is well-suited to cost effectively support lab-based quality testing and optimization, as well as 24/7 service availability applications where rapid issue and root cause identification are mission-critical.
"Our customers asked us to help simplify their ability to quickly assess the growing number of video processing and distribution choices they are faced with. They need to add new capabilities as quickly as possible, so minimizing the lab time required to evaluate options is increasingly important," said Joel Daly, Sr. Director of Products at IneoQuest. "In response, we have developed an enhanced, transparent QoE scoring algorithm offered in our latest DVA software. It provides the simple 1 to 5 metric that users understand, along with the transparency that allows them to drill into specific issues that are impacting quality."
IneoQuest will be demonstrating a variety of video quality solutions at SCTE Cable Tec Expo, including:
- Simplified, comprehensive video preparation test and measurement (QoE+QoS) in a single appliance: DVA IP 4.0
- Quickly compare encoding/transcoding platforms
- Optimize content preparation to balance quality with cost
- Suitable for lab and operational network applications.
- Preview of the latest density-leading solution for linear network QoS management.
- Comprehensive video intelligence platform
- Correlates the relationship between content preparation quality (QoE) at the headend/origin, the scale and scope of audience impact, and the resulting viewer behavior - all through a single user interface.
- Cloud-based solutions for pre-testing OTT infrastructure readiness
- Audience Measurement Platform (AMP) for OTT/Adaptive Media
- Unprecedented real-time visibility into playback quality and resulting audience behaviors made possible through the AMP Endpoint Analytics SDK
- Real-time correlation of QoS and viewer behavior down to each device
- Simple, comprehensive UI with deep drill-down capabilities across disparate delivery networks
- Virtualized Solutions which provide a path to SDN/NFV
Visitors are encouraged to discuss their toughest video quality challenges with IQ's experts at IneoQuest's stand (425).
About IneoQuest Technologies
IneoQuest provides the world's leading media companies and service providers the critical insight needed to keep viewers engaged on any device across any network. Recognized as an industry leader and innovator by Deloitte, Red Herring, Inc., Frost & Sullivan, and others, IneoQuest's patented solutions continue to set the standard for measuring video quality and viewer behavior. To learn more about how IneoQuest is redefining the video experience, visit www.ineoquest.com.
InkHouse for IneoQuest
SOURCE IneoQuest Technologies