DUBLIN, Dec. 01, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4j32g/2016_infectious) has announced the addition of the "2016 Infectious Disease POC/Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Markets: Physician Offices/Group Practices, Emergency Rooms, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Birth Centers" report to their offering.
This Report Contains:
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests by market segment
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This new 835-page report from contains 80 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Contains 835 pages and 80 tables
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q4j32g/2016_infectious
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets