LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Influenza Vaccines – Your 2016 Guide to Developments and Sales Potentials
Do you want to explore the future of vaccines against the influenza virus? If so, visiongain's new report shows you trends, R&D, sales results, opportunities and revenue forecasts.
Avoid missing out. With our research and analysis you assess companies, technologies and products, benefiting your reputation for commercial insight.
Read on to explore the flu shots industry and see what revenue its market could generate in future.
Sales prospects of human flu preventions – our study shows you what is possible
Our new study gives revenue predictions at overall world, submarket, product and national levels. You gain discussions and expert opinion on vaccines protecting against influenza:
- Influenza vaccine revenues to 2026 – discover the overall potential of that market worldwide, seeing commercial opportunities and possibilities
- 2 submarkets' revenues to 2026 – explore that industry's segments at world level, finding the most lucrative and promising technologies and trends
- 6 revenue forecasts covering leading vaccine brands to 2026 – see how those anti-flu agents can compete and succeed, discovering their sales potentials
- 11 leading countries' revenue forecasts to 2026 – investigate countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia, assessing prospects for influenza market expansion
- Analysis of leading companies and R&D pipelines for that preventive medicine – assess potentials of companies, seeing how they can compete and succeed
- Assessment of what stimulates and restrains that important healthcare market – analyse challenges, strengths and views, seeing how you can gain.
Forecasting of that world market, showing what is possible for those prophylactic medicines
In our 138 page report you receive 32 tables, 32 charts and an interview with a vaccine producer. Besides giving revenue predictions, our new analysis shows you recent results, business news, sales growth rates, market shares and R&D trends.
First our study gives revenue forecasts to 2026 for two influenza submarkets:
- Trivalent vaccines
- Quadrivalent vaccines.
With our report you investigate influenza vaccine development, manufacturing and selling. You also explore potential shifts in market shares from 2016 to 2026. See what leading companies do, assessing that industry's potential.
Product forecasts – assess sales potentials of leading brands
Our new analysis also shows you predictions for leading flu vaccines, giving six revenue forecasts to 2026:
With our investigation you assess business potentials for leading influenza vaccines. You also explore research and development. Discover what is possible from 2016, then, benefiting your influence and reputation for commercial insight.
National markets for influenza vaccine sales – what does the future hold?
Our study shows you prospects for influenza vaccine revenues in developed and developing countries. There see individual forecasts to 2026 for 11 countries:
- United States
- Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Spain (the EU5 group)
- Brazil, Russia, India and China (the BRIC group).
With our analysis you investigate countries with highest revenues, demand and potential sales growth. Explore progress, needs and opportunities, seeing how you can gain.
Forces affecting developers, producers and sellers of those healthcare products
Our report explains issues, trends, events and R&D from 2016, including these forces:
- Paediatric and adult influenza vaccines – present and future developments
- Advances in research and development, including vaccine delivery technology – assess innovations, progress and opportunities
- Deals in that industry, including the creation of Seqirus in July 2015
- Antigenic drift and shift – overcoming viral challenges to protect populations
- Seasonal influenza epidemics and pandemic outbreaks giving high demand.
Also explore the effects of these influences:
- Governments and international organisations' roles in flu vaccination
- Supply and demand, including effects of healthcare providers and payers' policies
- US healthcare reforms – benefits for vaccine sales
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, as well as social, technological, economic and political forces – examine what influences that industry
- Potential for universal flu vaccine to transform the market – see what is possible.
Worldwide revenues of influenza vaccines will reach $6.4 billion in 2018, our study predicts. Sales will rise from 2016 to 2026 as technological advances and rising demand give growth opportunities. With our analysis you see what the future holds and how you can benefit.
Influenza vaccines – who are the top companies?
From 2016, large pharmaceutical companies and other biopharma specialists can prosper in that important healthcare market. Discover how, seeing organisations' potentials.
In particular our study explores these industry leaders:
- Sanofi Pasteur
- CSL and Seqirus
- Protein Sciences Corporation.
Gain predictions for influenza vaccines, getting information to help you stay ahead
With our independent study you assess products, companies, progress and potentials. Explore commercial opportunities and technological advances. Discover what is possible.
Having that information means you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss opportunity. Through your choice now, find how to save time and effort, also benefiting your plans, decisions, presentations, proposals and influence.
Try our new study. That investigation shows you data, trends, opportunities and forecasts for that expanding vaccine market. So avoid missing out – please get our report here now.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3671180/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/influenza-vaccine-revenue-forecasts-and-rd-outlook-2016-2026-prospects-for-technologies-including-trivalent-and-quadrivalent-flu-shots-300378589.html