TORONTO, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The advocates have spoken: when it comes to advocacy software, Influitive is the clear leader. Influitive ranked highest in both customer satisfaction and market presence in the Spring 2016 G2 Crowd Grid for Brand Advocacy, determined by more than 150 customer reviews and ratings for seven different technology vendors.
"As marketing leaders recognize the importance of advocacy to sustainable business growth, they will need to understand which technologies can support their advocate marketing strategy," said Influitive CEO, Mark Organ. "Who could be better to help decision-makers choose the right technologies than their peers? The G2 Crowd Brand Advocacy Grid is built on genuine customer reviews and we are proud to be chosen as the advocacy leader."
With 81 reviews, Influitive received five times more than any other product in the Brand Advocacy category. Of those reviews, 98% of customers rated Influitive with four or five stars on a five-star scale. Further, 93% of customers stated they are willing to recommend Influitive and 99% of customers said they believe the company is "headed in the right direction."
Reviewers liked Influitive's:
- Customer-focused team: the "entire team – from sales, to support, to advocate coaches – was the most frequently noted positive from reviewers" and AdvocateHub customers said that the team goes "above and beyond" to help them find success.
- Intuitively powerful platform: Many reviewers said "the platform is intuitive and makes it easy" to create new activities and AdvocateHub is "a robust and comprehensive tool."
- Robust Salesforce integration: This integration "enables users to connect their CRM with their Hub and organize their customers" and easily track referrals of new business.
Here is what just a few users are saying about Influitive in G2 Crowd reviews:
- "I love that referrals are all tracked in Salesforce. It's so easy to pull up [a] campaign to see leads/revenue directly generated from the program." – Tiffany Beddow, Customer Marketing Manager at ON24.
- "Influitive changed the way we delighted our customers by giving us an immersive experience to offer our favorite customers." – Davin Wilfrid, Customer and Advocate Marketing Manager at QuickBase
- "The onboarding process with Influitive was made easy by a roadmap of milestones, which are clearly laid out at the beginning by your dedicated rep... they are constantly making improvements based on advocate feedback. This has been met with rave reviews – it's a first class end user experience." – Jennifer Abercrombie, Senior Customer Marketing Associate, Cvent
G2 Crowd rates products algorithmically based on data sourced from product reviews shared by real users, and data aggregated from online sources and social networks. Technology buyers can use the Grid to help them quickly select the best brand advocacy product for their business and to find peers with similar experiences.
Influitive helps companies build powerful customer advocate communities to reach a wider audience, accelerate their sales pipeline and improve customer engagement and retention. Today's buyers are increasingly leveraging their peers' opinions and Influitive helps marketers tap into this force with its innovative AdvocateHub platform and Maven mobile app. By capturing the enthusiasm of their best customers, followers and evangelists, marketers gain direct support for their sales and marketing programs. From social media reviews and customer referrals to case studies and references, passionate advocates help support all stages of the buying cycle. Influitive's customers include some of the most successful and fastest-growing business-to-business software and technology firms in the world. To learn how to get your advocates working with you, please visit www.influitive.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/influitive-named-leading-advocacy-software-in-new-g2-crowd-grid-300280538.html