BENGALURU, June 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services has been recognized as the 'IT Services Provider of the Year - Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector' by Frost & Sullivan. This is the second year in a row that Infosys has emerged as a leader in the BFSI sector. The award is testimony to the innovative and next-generation services and solutions offered by Infosys to financial services clients.
Every year Frost & Sullivan recognizes companies that have demonstrated best practices in their industry, showcasing diligence, commitment, and innovative business strategies required to advance in the global marketplace.
Frost & Sullivan outlines the key factors which set Infosys apart:
- In 2015, close to 30% of Infosys' BFSI revenue was from digital services
- Infosys' AiKiDo, the next-gen service offerings, gained significant momentum with financial services clients
- In 2015, Infosys's BFSI practice has differentiated itself as an industry leader and won several large deals leveraging Design Thinking led digital transformation, Automation & AI led managed services
- Investments in building its own IIP, which is a 'discovery-to-decision' platform, helped enterprises build a data platform which operated on new-age-open source technologies
- Revenue growth and focus on digitalization of services and host of offerings helped banks and other financial enterprises to digitalize their services
About Infosys Ltd:
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit http://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 9.2 billion in LTM revenues and 193,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.