Infosys Cited as a Leader in Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Services by Independent Research Firm
Infosys Recognized as Offering Strong Consulting-Led IT Infrastructure Transformation
FREMONT, Calif., April 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) today announced it has been named a "Leader" in The Forrester Wave™: Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, Q1 2011 as well as recognized as offering strong consulting-led Infrastructure transformation.
Highlights / Key Facts
- According to the March 2011 Forrester Research, Inc. Wave report, Infosys offers strong consulting-led infrastructure transformation and has a solid roadmap for planned enhancements. It is a rising power in the IT infrastructure management space.
- The research report further states that Infosys "has diverse geographic client distribution across the globe, a robust partner ecosystem, and a stand-out story on innovation and continuous improvement."
- The report highlighted that Infosys received the highest possible scores for the following:
- customer value proposition and vision
- innovation and continuous improvement
- operations and strategy consulting
- planned enhancements and investments to support strategy
- ecosystem participation and global client geographic distribution.
Anand Nataraj, Vice President and Business Unit Head, Infrastructure Management Services, Infosys Technologies: "We believe Forrester's rating confirms our position as a leader in the market. Infosys helps organizations transform their IT Infrastructure by aligning it to their business objectives and maximizing the value of their investments. By co-creating solutions with our clients and partners, Infosys helps improve users' experience and agility, reduce the cost and complexity of their technology and operations, and stay ahead of the technology curve."
- The Forrester Wave™: Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, Q1 2011
- Infosys Manages Microsoft's Internal IT Services
- Telstra and Infosys Win Top Honours IT Service Management Awards
- Infosys Infrastructure Services provides end-to-end IT Infrastructure transformation that leverages emerging technologies including Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
Infosys, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Outsourcing, Forrester Research, IT Infrastructure Transformation, IT Service Management, Data Center Management, Security Management, VDI, ITIL, Cloud Computing
Many of the world's most successful organizations rely on the 127,000 people of Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow's enterprise.
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at www.sec.gov including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.
Follow us on
More by this Source
Infosys Completes Civil Settlement with U.S. Government
Oct 30, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.