Infosys Technologies Earns #1 Ranking Among Retail IT Services Providers
2010 RIS IT Services LeaderBoard Recognizes Company for Leadership in Integration Capabilities and Client Recommendations
FREMONT, Calif., Dec. 20, 2010 /PRNewswire/ --
- Infosys Technologies (Nasdaq: INFY) today announced that it was ranked number one among leading IT Services suppliers in retail within the 2010 RIS IT Services LeaderBoard, a prestigious annual industry ranking. The 2010 IT Services LeaderBoard evaluated 32 large national and international IT services providers, and placed them in a head-to-head ranking based on more than 70 retailer evaluations. The full ranking was published in the November 2010 issue of Retail Info Systems News (RIS).
- Infosys' overall ranking in the master LeaderBoard chart is the result of adding the evaluations of seven individual categories: domain expertise, depth of offerings, integration capabilities, on time and on budget, meeting expectations, strategy and innovation and recommendation. The company is also the leader in both the integration capabilities category and the all-important category of recommendation.
- Infosys' provides innovation, transformation and operations related solutions and services to top retailers worldwide. Infosys has launched many successful Retail focused Industry solutions in the areas of Digital Commerce, Mobility, Instore effectiveness, Competitive Intelligence, Analytics, Merchandizing and Supply Chain. Infosys works with five of the top 10 retailers worldwide and eight of the top 10 retailers in North America as a strategic and trusted transformation partner.
- Joe Skorupa, Editor-in-Chief of RIS: "Infosys' focus on high levels of service and client satisfaction is reflected in the company's impressive rankings in the 2010 RIS IT Services LeaderBoard. The results speak volumes about Infosys' track record of success and we congratulate the company on its outstanding achievement."
- Sandeep Dadlani, Vice President & Head-Americas, Retail, CPG & Logistics for Infosys: "We are honored that Infosys' clients have recognized us in this year's RIS IT Services LeaderBoard for our commitment to excellence. Our early investments in building true industry expertise and solutions have paid off. This accolade further reinforces Infosys' position as a partner of choice for leading retailers worldwide."
- Infosys' Retail Capabilities
- Infosys' IT Services
- Infosys' Retail Success Stories
- Infosys' Retail Blog
- Retail Info Systems News
Industry Expert: Dinesh Bajaj, Infosys Technologies
Media Contact: Stephanie Leonard, Infosys Technologies, (510) 857-6153
About Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a Flat World. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. With Infosys, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that Infosys pioneered. Infosys has over 122,000 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow. For more information, visit www.infosys.com.
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at www.sec.gov including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.
More by this Source
Infosys and Spirit AeroSystems Announce Winners of the Sixth Annual Global Design Challenge
Apr 10, 2014, 06:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.