Infuse Medical unveils EtherDCP for Mobile Application Management (MAM)
-Infuse Medical has deployed more than 100 mobile, 3D/motion and interactive projects in the medical device market using EtherDCP for comprehensive and flexible control of mobile apps and content-
LEHI, Utah, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Infuse Medical, a premier provider of mobile apps and content for the medical device market, today formally unveiled EtherDCP, an advanced Mobile Application Management (MAM) platform. EtherDCP enables mobile applications and content to be easily designed, developed, deployed and managed with comprehensive controls and analytics. EtherDCP has been deployed in more than 100 interactive projects within the medical device market and is available today under license from Infuse Medical.
"Infuse Medical has been an incredible partner for us," said Paul Morgan , Marketing Manager, C. R. Bard. "We have used EtherDCP to meet all of our mobile content needs. We've leveraged the flexibility of the software and used Infuse Medical's custom creative services to tailor the platform to the way we do business."
Infuse Medical creates alignment between tools, applications and existing business processes through custom development and creative content. EtherDCP is a rich Mobile Application Management platform that is easy to tailor to customers' specific requirements. It includes the following features:
- Mobile Application Management – seamless control of apps, users, access and control through an easy to use interface.
- Mobile Content Management – flexible control of documents, document distribution rights, reports for FDA compliance and dynamic visual content updates (without requiring re-download of the app).
- Mobile Analytics – complete reports by user, session, apps, content views, emails and more, through detailed reports and graphs.
- Custom Mobile Workflow – rapidly deploy custom developed apps and content to improve current workflow in the field.
- User Rights Management – sophisticated control of apps, documents, content, access and control by user profile.
For more information, visit http://www.Infusemed.com or call 801-331-8610.
About Infuse Medical
Infuse Medical is the leading digital agency for the medical device industry and has been the choice of the majority of the Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 medical device companies since 2007. Infuse Medical applies its comprehensive, industry-leading capabilities in custom mobile interactive applications for the iPad and mobile devices, 3D animation, interactive sales and education tools and programs, and digital promotional content to help its clients Accelerate the Transfer of KnowledgeTM to physicians, nurses, patients and field sales representatives.
EtherDCP is the Mobile Application Management (MAM) platform available from Infuse Medical that enables mobile applications and content to be easily designed, developed, deployed and managed with comprehensive controls and analytics. More information can be found at www.infusemed.com or at 801-331-8610.
Snapp Conner PR
SOURCE Infuse Medical
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.