Injectable Drug Delivery - Drugs, Devices, Targets, Therapeutics and Forecasts to 2018
DUBLIN, Ireland, March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Injectable Drug Delivery to 2018 Drugs, Devices, Targets, Therapeutics and Forecasts" market research report to their offering.
The past decade has seen a dramatic shift in terms of the types of approved injectable drugs, the diseases they target, and the devices used to deliver them. This shift has fostered change on several levels of the healthcare sector. The injectable drug segment has seen a marked increase in the level of drug/device integration, as prefilled syringes and specialized injection devices proliferate in response to safety and economic challenges posed by recombinant protein drugs, while administration of injectables has moved increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes. This report examines the key therapeutic, product, market and regulatory factors for injectable drugs across ten major disease and therapeutic classes, providing essential insight and forecasts into the implications of this evolving landscape.
- Analyzes and evaluates the shifting landscape for injectable drug delivery and assesses the market impact of new and emerging injectable drug products by therapeutic indication
- Analyzes syringe and injector device designs, feature/functionality, product branding, competing technologies and market development issues
- Provides detailed descriptions of key injectable drug therapeutic market segments, market demographics, and business strategies
- Forecasts Injectable drug product demand by indication and therapy to 2018
- Profiles leading injection device companies, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Injectable Drug Delivery Market Dynamics
2. The Injectable Drug Ecosystem
3. Injectable Drug Device Selection Criteria
4. Stability and Material Selection Issues
5. Injectable Drug Delivery - Device Segments
7. Needle-free Injectors
8. Pen Injectors
9. Prefilled Syringes
10. Safety Syringes
11. Injectable Drug Delivery - Therapeutic Segment Analysis & Forecasts
12. Injectable Drug Therapeutics - Market Factors
13. Regulatory Factors and Issues
14. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/47vgm3/injectable_drug
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this SourceView all news by Research and Markets
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.