DUBLIN, Jan. 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sll3qf/injectable_drug) has announced the addition of the "Injectable Drug Delivery Devices, Markets, Forecasts" report to their offering.
This report examines the key therapeutic, product, market and regulatory factors for injectable drugs across ten major disease and therapeutic classes, providing essential insight and forecasts into the implications of this evolving landscape.
The past decade has seen a dramatic shift in terms of the types of approved injectable drugs, the diseases they target, and the devices used to deliver them. This shift has fostered change on several levels of the healthcare sector. The injectable drug segment has seen a marked increase in the level of drug/device integration, as prefilled syringes and specialized injection devices proliferate in response to safety and economic challenges posed by recombinant protein drugs, while administration of injectables has moved increasingly from practitioner offices and healthcare facilities to patient homes.
What You Will Learn
- What injectable drugs are currently marketed, how are they administered, what are the device specifics, and who markets them?
- What are the injection device types that are driving the market? What is their market share and who are the leading suppliers?
- What new injection device classes have recently been launched and was is their probable impact going to be on the injectables sector?
- What does the injectable drugs supply chain consist of, who are the key suppliers, their manufacturing infrastructure and locations, their capabilities?
- What are the major factors driving injectable drug demand?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What is the size & breakdown of the injectable drug market today? What will it look like in 2022?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Market Dynamics - The Injectable Drug Ecosystem - Injectable Drug Demand Drivers - Drug Development Factors - Market Factors - Technology Factors - Competitive Landscape - Risks and Opportunities
3. Injectable Drug-Device Selection Criteria
- Stability and Material Selection Issues
- Single vs Multi-Dose Devices
- Lyophilized Drugs/Reconstitution
- Syringe Safety/Sharps Protection
- Needle Configuration Strategies
- Disposable Drug Cartridges
- Human Engineering/Ergonomics
- Branding/Private Labeling
4. Injectable Drug Delivery - Device Segments - Autoinjectors - Autoinjector-specific Selection Factors - Autoinjector Device Categories - Drugs and Therapeutic Segments - Needle-free Injectors - Device Categories - Needle-free Injector-specific Selection Factor Pen Injectors - Pen Injector Device Categories - Branded Drug/Pen Injector Product by Segment- Prefilled Syringe Device Categories - Glass Prefilled Syringes - Plastic Prefilled Syringes - Safety Syringes - Prefillable Integrated Safety Syringes - Non-Prefillable Integrated Safety Syringes - Wearable Injectors - Patch Injectors - Subcutaneous Infusion Devices
5. Injectable Drug Delivery - Therapeutic Segment
- Analysis & Forecasts
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Hormone Replacement
- Metabolic Diseases
- Reproductive Health
6. Injectable Drug Therapeutics - Market Factors - Regulatory Factors and Issues - Sharps Legislations - Managed Care & Healthcare Economics
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets